Happy Fall, friends! I’m excited to share my fall fun list with you today. September marks the start of my favorite time of the year (as noted here, all of my favorite months end with “ber”). Fall in New England is unmatched. From the covered bridges to the charming county fairs and the white steeples dotting the landscape as the leaves turn. From the White Mountains to the Berkshires, the Adirondacks to the Green Mountains – there is so much beauty to behold. It is such a magical place to be. I can hardly contain my excitement on the first crisp day each August, calling it my “fall preview”. By the time Labor Day rolls around, I’m happy to swap my sundresses for sweaters and crisp lemonade for warm apple cider.
Today, I am sharing my fall fun list. Many of the things on this list have become cherished traditions in our family. My hope is that this list will inspire you to make a fall fun list of your own and to savor this season with your loved ones!
My Fall Fun List
- bake apple cider scones (recipe here)
- roast s’mores around the fire
- cheer on the Patriots with my family
- day trip to Russell Orchards
- take a drive (or ten) to enjoy the foliage
- make some of our favorite cozy meals (including Sunday Stew and White Chicken Chili)
- sip warm apple cider
- visit Minuteman National Historical Park (one of my favorite places in the whole world)
- host a Friendsgiving
- visit Beacon Hill
- order a pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts
- stroll through downtown Concord, Massachusetts (my dream town!)
- host our second annual chili cookoff
- make a simmer pot (like this one)
- buy a fall candle
- visit Plimoth Plantation – I have a wedding here with ASP in October!
- make spice cake (recipe here – it’s gluten free!)
- make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (recipe here)
- host a Pumpkins and Soup party (inspired by one of my favorite blogs!)
- take a trip to Wilson Farm
- create our annual ‘blessings wall’ in November
- visit Mack’s Apples
- order a caramel apple spice from Starbucks
- enjoy some apple crisp
- go for a hike during peak foliage time
Follow along with my daily adventures HERE!
add a comment