September was a big month on my blog! Firstly, was the first official month where I started posting here consistently. Secondly, I learned how much fun it is to connect with you all through blogging! Nowadays, it is unusual to find a small business that blogs regularly. Between providing quick quips on Instagram and feeling pressed for time, many people opt of blogging. But at the core of KSP, my heart is connect with others and to change lives. My hope is that this blog serves as a vehicle for that mission!
A Little Note
Thank you to each and every visitor who stops by my little corner of the internet to get a glimpse into what I’m up to and what’s on my heart. Your support means so much to me and is such an encouragement as I pursue my dream! If ever there is a post that especially resonates with you, please share it with those you love! Every ‘like’, comment, and shared link makes such a difference in showing support for KSP.
In this post, I’m sharing what was new on my blog this month, in case you missed anything!
September 2021 Blog Recap
- Kaylee & Ryan’s Engagement Session
- Behind the Scenes of a Beautiful Boston Public Library Wedding
- The Peters Family Session in Salem, New Hampshire
- Kiara’s Equestrian Portrait Session
Resources for Brides:
- Introducing the Series
- How to Prepare Well for Marriage
- Wedding Planning: Where to Start
- How to Make a Wedding Inspiration Board
My Photography Story:
From the Heart:
- The Work You Do Matters: A Letter to Wedding Professionals in 2021
- Happy Birthday, Dillon! A Love Letter to My Husband
- Fall Fun List
Be sure to follow along on Instagram, too, so you don’t miss a thing! Are there any posts you’d love to see in the future? Send me a note at email@example.com because I would love to hear your ideas!